10 hours duration of the visit is of a morning or afternoon.
IFRANE, Swiss MOROCCAN
Ifrane is a mountain village located 65 kilometers south of Fez. Clean and tidy, Ifrane has parks, lakes and alpine style houses, which is known as «the Switzerland of Morocco».
Founded by the French in 1930 as a holiday destination, Ifrane is where the wealthiest people in the country summers. During the winter it is one of the top ski destinations in Morocco. Ifrane is an interesting place to pass a trip in itself, so it is difficult to assess what to see in it.
Most striking is the following:
Downtown: The pedestrian zone has beautiful bars, restaurants and terraces, is an ideal place to eat.
Stone lion: Located a few meters from the previous streets. The he carved a German soldier during World War II in honor of the last Atlas lion.
Al-Akhawayn University: It was created in 1995 by King Hassan II of Morocco and King Fahd of Saudi Arabia. It is a university that can afford only the richest. To see why, just go their campus.
Royal Palace: Although you can not visit, you can go outside with the car to appreciate its magnitude.
• Private Tourthere will be no more people in the group.
• Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or transportation right place and Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 (groups up to 6 people). For groups ask price.
• Driver-guide speaks Spanish or any other language (Catalan, French, Portuguese, Italian, English and German). Our driver-guide are local people, simple, friendly, that will make them of translators, accompany and guide them during their tour.
• Fuel, tolls and all costs associated with transportation.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
• Meals and drinks at noon.
• Tickets, tickets to monuments and tips.
• Any other activity not specified in the itinerary.