10 hours duration of the visit is of a morning or afternoon.
Legzira Beach & Sidi Ifni
hotel pick-up and departure to Sidi Ifni. A mysterious charm emanates in this city that attracts travelers looking for something different Morocco. The old Spanish colonial district unfolds around the Hassan II square, the ride conditioning on top of a cliff begins to show signs of fatigue … but the animation when the ride is intense. As regards the sea, a long sandy beach and a powerful waves make Sidi Ifni an ideal place for practicing water sports.
In the territory of Sidi Ifni, the former Spanish colony of Morocco, it is one of the most stunning beaches of the Atlantic coast of Africa: Legzira beach. Its uniqueness comes mainly from the presence of two large natural stone arches, the result of thousands of years of erosion, known as «elephant legs» because of its similarity, a work of natural art sculpted by Mother Nature. The two colossal arcs are accessible only at low tide, but it is worth waiting until the water drops to stroll through one place. The beach is practically deserted even in the hottest summer months, so when the visit can enjoy it in all its glory, free parasols and bathers. In the afternoon, return to Agadir to the start of the tour.
- Private Tourthere will be no more people in the group.
Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or transportation right place and Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 (groups up to 6 people). For groups ask price.
- Driver-guide speaks Spanish or any other language (Catalan, French, Portuguese, Italian, English and German). Our driver-guide are local people, simple, friendly, that will make them of translators, accompany and guide them during their tour.
- Fuel, tolls and all costs associated with transportation
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Meals and drinks at noon.
- Tickets, tickets to monuments and tips.
- Any other activity not specified in the itinerary.